Header Ads

My First Day at School Paragraph


Answer the following questions into a continuous paragraph on 'Your first day at School'.

(a) Who told you first about your school?
(b) How were your feelings then?
(c) When did you start school?
(d) How were you interviewed?
(e) Who took you to the classroom?
My First Day at School

My First Day at SchoolMy first day at school is the day when I formerly attend a school for the first time. It is a significant event in my life. One day, my mother told me that I was going to start school the next day. I was very happy and excited. I went to school with my father. My father took me to the headmaster's room. The headmaster asked my name and I told him. Then he pointed to a letter chart and asked me to say some letters. I could say them all. My mother taught me to read Bengali and English letters and some easy words at home. The headmaster was pleased. Then he called a teacher and told her to take me to the class and to look after me. I said goodbye to father and went with the teacher. The teacher welcomed me and gave me a seat in the classroom. I felt happy. I could make friends with two or three students sitting close to me. A new place is a new experience. My first day at school was a new experience for me. It was a very memorable day in my life.

No comments

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.

Powered by Blogger.